Saturday, October 12, 2013

Have It Your Way at BK

After running a few errands this morning I got hungry. Real hungry. I thought about the pizza waiting for me at home, but Baby Mac was not interested. I considered one of Ryan's homemade hamburgers, when suddenly Baby Mac "communicated" that he wanted a double cheeseburger from BURGER KING. Goodness gracious I have not eaten a Burger King burger in over ten years! Luckily there is a Burger King at the mall where I was buying maternity clothes, but it was too crowded. I drove to base and ordered a double cheese burger, fries and a strawberry milkshake (my dad's favorite).

It was not at all as gross as I remembered it. In fact I found it to be very satisfying right until I bit into the mustard section of the burger. Lawdamercy, did I freak out. I took the burger back explaining that there was mustard on my burger. I probably had that wild-eyed pregnancy look because they made me a fresh one with very little hesitation. All was right again in the world again
Me and Baby Mac

I drove home, enjoyed the rest of my milkshake and sat down to read through some of the pregnancy books my friend gave me and try on some new maternity new clothes.

I found a great store where they carry things that are super comfy and stylish. After a few minutes I announced photo shoot! Ryan is never quite sure if that means someone is coming over to take pictures or we're going somewhere or if he should just grab my iPhone. This time I just needed him to snap a few pictures for the blog of me and Baby Mac. I don't think I'll wear the boots with this outfit, but otherwise it is very comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment